IWebCF Version Number Question

Feb 15, 2010 at 1:35 AM

Howdy,

I'm new to WCF but have been a DNN developer for some time.  I asked one of my more senior buddies if he needed WCF and the last he heard DNN was not going to support it so it is good to see a 3rd Party app has been added to do this.

Well, this is great but I have some trouble in seeing that on 6 Sept 2008 the current version is 3.50.00 but 24 hours later it is 2.00.00.

So I'm wondering what to download or if there's an error and 3.50.00 should be 6 Sep 2009?

I've not got a pressing need for the answer just yet -- still have the last 3 chapters of Inside WCF by Justin Smith to finish.  However, I do want to tinker with this as soon as I can get messaging apps working.

I'm on C# 3.0/VS 2008/.Net 3.5

Thanks,

PostalMike

"Life's been good to me." -- Jack Nicholson Batman 1

Coordinator
Feb 15, 2010 at 1:55 AM

IWebCF_02.00.00_Install.zip is the latest version.

Feb 15, 2010 at 2:03 AM

Thanks for the very fast answer.

BTW, “integrates” is spelled as “intergrates” on the product description page. J

The senior developer I was in touch with saw this and it gave him immediate doubts as to the product.

I will download this as soon as I’m ready to start creating WCF apps in DNN.

Best,

Michael W. Durthaler

Durthaler Tech Services

.Net Solutions

740-739-4311

740 739 4498 - Laptop

513 823 6320 - Cell

mdurthaler@sbcglobal.net

Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 9:56 PM
To: mdurthaler@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: IWebCF Version Number Question [IWebCF:85344]

IWebCF_02.00.00_Install.zip is the latest version.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (IWebCF@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email IWebCF@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com