Example project?

Aug 11, 2008 at 5:25 PM
Do you have an example of what I need to add to create my own methods that I could use as an example, something other than the full source that is only what I need to add after installing the Main module?
Coordinator
Aug 19, 2008 at 5:34 AM
I am actually working on that right now. Ironically, I found your post when I logged in to get the source onto my new pc. I hope to have an example out very soon. I will reply with a link once it is posted.

Thanks!
Ian
Aug 28, 2008 at 7:20 AM
I'll second that request...thanks Ian!!

Billy McCafferty
Coordinator
Sep 7, 2008 at 9:17 PM
Working on this brought to light the fact that in version 1, you would have to add your methods to the class library that contained the core methods. So I have just published the 2.0 release that moves the code to the App_Code folder. This will allow you to add your methods to the App_Code folder as well. In turn, this make writing extension methods _much_ easier and allows them to be added by other modules during the install process. Please upgrade to the 2.0 version and keep any eye out for the example project that I should be able to finish up in the near future, now that I have completed the 2.0 release.

Thanks!
Ian
Coordinator
Sep 9, 2008 at 6:59 AM
I have checked in the code for the example projects and will begin on documenting the process as early as tomorrow. I have also included vsi's to install two seperate snippets. One to create a new extension and one that stubs out a call from a client. If you are anxious to check out an example, go ahead and grab it from the source code, and take a look at the service snippet! Hopefully I will have this all documented in the next few days...
Coordinator
Oct 24, 2008 at 9:55 PM
Well, I finally had time to get this together, I truly apologize for the delay. Please check out the release page for the information.